Alienated egg a simple and quick craft.for Easter.
…or GOLDEN egg.
For one egg you will need:
- Masking tape
- Paint brush
- Paint of your choice (you can use several colours)
- Feather ( you can cut almond shape out of paper, if there is no fetather)
- Googly eyes
- Egg carton
1. Cut out the individual egg cartons.
2. Masking tape two individual egg carton together.
3. Use masking tape so that paint can be easily applied, and ensure it is secured.
(Depending on the ability of those whom you are doing this craft with, you may need to prepare steps 1-3 before the session, but sometimes challenges are necessary. :))
4. Apply your choosen pant/ paints on the egg carton.
5. Sprinkle the glitter on the egg carton.
(You can decorate it however you like, but if you arer applying glittler, make sure you apply it while the paint is still wet so the glitter sticks and no glue will be needed. ( same for the feathers.)
6. cut the feather into THREE: 2 similar size pieces and 1 small piece for the mohawk/ hair.
7. Apply the googly eyes while the paint is still wet.
( If the eyes and feathers does not stick you can use PVA glue or glue stick. You may have to do this if the paint dries out)