You will need:
- Water colour pencils/ water colours (autumn colours)
- Water in a cup/ jar
- Paint brush
- leaf print outs
1. Colour in the front and back of the leaf print out. (Here I have used water colour pencils)
2. I used a paint brush to apply a small amour of water over the areas I have coloured.
3. I repeated this process 1&2 until I feel I have enough leaves.
4. Using the scissor I cut each of the leaf out.
5. Curled the edges using the side of the scissor, ensuring it is closed preventing injuries.
6. Cut a pice of string, ensuring all your leaves fit.
7. Use tape to tape each leave on the the string.
8.Now that I have finished ! I used blue-tack and tacked it on to my wall. Hopefully this craft will help brighten the upcoming short days and long nights.