You will need:
- Paint brush (for applying glue)
- Black marker
- Autumn colour crayons
- Leaf print outs ( have briefly cut the ones in the photo)
- Double sided tape
- PVA glue
- Semi-translucent pot. (preferablly translucent)
1. Colour each of the leafs in.
2. Cut out each of the coloured leafs.
3. Use double sided tape to stick coloured leafs to cover the pot.
4. Cover the exteria of the pot with PVA glue, this not only gives it a shine, but also to secure the leafs.
5. Fold a scrap pice of paper from the leaf cut outs, draw a desired eye, half a nose and a mouth.
6.Cut them out and colour them in using a black marker.
7. Apply the features on to the leafy pot using PVA glue.
8. Apply another layer of PVA glue if desired, to secure the leafs and features.
You can put some sweets in this pumpkin pot, or use it as a BATTERY tea light holder.
DO NOT USE CANDLED TEA LIGHT, as it can melt the pot and cause harm!!
Have a save yet fun Halloween 🙂