Guy Fawkes Night on 5th November and fireworks has been going off since last week.
Also Happy Diwali ( 11.11. 2015) !
To make this simple firework on lolly stick you will need:
- 4 strips of paper, 1cm thick and 5-10 cm long. (colour of your choice)
- Decorations, I used star sequences
- PVA glue
- Glue spatula
- Lolly stick/ paper
- scrap paper- for working on.
1.First apply glue on the top of the lolly stick using the spatula.
2. Glue on one strip diagonally
3.Apply glue in the centre of the strip.
4. Glue on the 2nd strip.
5. Apply glue in the centre on the strip.
6. Glue on 3rd strip.
7. Apply glue in the centre of the 3rd strip.
8. Glue on the 4th strip.
Note: No need to apply glue in the centre.
9. Apply glue all over the visible strips.
Note: Do not apply any glue on the back.
10. Sprinkle some glitter on top of the strips.
11. Apply decorations of your choice to decorate it.
Note: you can use any decorations you like as long as they are not too heavy, if you are planning to use more decorations, I should suggest you to use card or thick paper for your strips, I used sugar paper, you can use newspaper and magazines as well. 😉
Note: If you do not have any lolly stick you can just make the firework part by gluing it on to a sheet of paper.
Hopefully this craft is simple to do and materials are easy to get hold of.
If you have any simple craft suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.