Here is another craft idea to brighten the room. I love how the colours reflects when the sun shies on them. I hunger these by the window.
You will need:
- Card- cut out, with centre cut out leaving a border.
- Black felt-tip
- Autumn colour tissue paper
- Hole punch
1. Colour in the border of the leaf cut out using a black felt-tip. ( I have used black, so that the tissue paper stands out, you cn use any colours you like.)
2. Tear and glue tissue paper on to the un-coloured side of the leaf. (Do not glue tissue paper on to the other leaf border.)
3. Glue the other leaf border on top. ( Ensuring that the border matches)
4. Cut off the excess tissue papers.
5. Fill in the white or odd bits with the felt-tip. You may cut the edges to neaten the leaf.
6. Hole punch the end or an area ( where the card is).
7. Thread each leaf and hang it in a preferred place.